to Apply for this position Online!
- Direct delivery drivers to the correct unloading station;
- Assist in unloading shipments from delivery truck
- Receive and sign for deliveries;
- Check deliveries against orders, invoices and other documents to verify correctness;
- Record and report overages, shortages and discrepancies;
- Liaise with distributors/suppliers to rectify problems with deliveries;
- Inspect the condition and quality of delivered items;
- Prepare and keep records of good received.
The above are only intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person assigned to this designation. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.