to Apply for this position Online!
- Receive, pull stock, store, and maintain inventory;
- Perform lead and backup dispatch responsibilities;
- Manage the drivers for accuracy, client satisfaction, on-time results, and adherence to company policies;
- Manage drivers to meet on-time requirements and efficiency levels;
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels and/or needs;
- Track driver service failures and report to DC & Online Manager for continuous improvement;
- Check delivery tickets (including web) for accuracy;
- Notify clients well in advance of potential late deliveries;
The above are only intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by the person assigned to this designation. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.